Hughes Marino according to Inc. Magazine
Hughes Marino is a construction company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The company is one of the largest contractors in the country and has interests in many sectors, including roads, power generation, logistics, and commercial realty development. American Kenneth Hughes founded Hughes Marino in 1973. Hughes Marino was founded in 1973 by Kenneth Hughes as K H Hughes Construction Co Ltd (later changed to K H Hughes & Sons Co Ltd).
In 1978, it became a limited company with a share capital of AED 1 million and an authorized capital of AED 5 million. Its headquarters are on Sheik Zayed Road in Abu Dhabi. Hughes Marino´s projects include numerous highways and bridges, airports, shopping malls, and hotels. In 2010, the group had around Dhs 2 billion ($500 million), making it one of the Arab Contractors’ top contractors.
Today its revenues exceed Dhs 7 billion ($2 billion) annually. As illustrated above, the Hughes Marino company has many projects.
- it can control its construction industry
- It is a significant player in Abu Dhabi and the UAE.
- it has a good relationship with the government of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, as well as its people
- it has a good reputation for its quality, integrity and ethics
- Hughes Marino is a significant player in the construction industry of the country.
- it has good financial records and has a good reputation in its financial management
- it is a company with an excellent public image and reputation
- It has been established for many years and is one of the largest construction companies in Abu Dhabi and UAE.
- Hughes Marino has many projects across Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, and across all of UAE’s Emirates